Music B5


Dubstep: Excision
I chose this artist because I do listen to him quite frequently and I believe that he uses a large amount of base and high amounts of technology to create his music using electronics. He uses a lot of technology and electronics through the use of this DJ board.

Girl Power: Beyoncé
I chose this artist because I also listen to her very often seeing she is a very empowering woman, which makes me feel proud to be a woman. She uses many different types of technology to create the beats she sings powerful songs over.  Her music videos also use a lot of technology and electronics to create the idea she is trying to sing about.

Electronic: Zedd, Diplo
I chose both of these artists because they are two of my top favorite artists and have been for many years.  Their type of music explains on it’s own how they use technology and electronics.  Just by listening to their music you can hear how much they incorporate the electronics and technology.  Also, when seeing them do a live performance, they use a lot of lights that are synced up with the beat and base of their music, it’s quite an experience. They both use technology and electronics when using their DJ board and the mechanics of it.

Techno: Nina Kraviz
I chose this artist because not only do I find her to be extremely talented and beautiful but because I feel she really shows what techno music is. Just as other artists seen at festivals like Zedd, Diplo, and Excision, Nina Kraviz uses a light shows to express her music to the crowd. Although she has a very simple style of techno, she greatly expresses the use of technology and electronics through her DJ board and the mechanics of it.

Neo Psychedelia: Animal Collective
I chose this group after researching Neo Psychedelia and finding their video “My Girls”.  Although I am not the biggest fan of this type of music, the music video was amazing! The use a lot of technology and electronics to create the high pitched beat, the DJ boards, and the electric keyboard. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

X2: ASCII Art

A4 Grid Art: Flower