A4 Grid Art: Flower



For my 30x30 grid art project I chose to do a purple flower. When I was trying to come up with ideas of what I could make, I was sitting in front of my fake purple flower that I have on my dining room table in my apartment.  I decided that it went along with my "Flower in Reverse" flip book, so why not?! Although I enjoyed creating this art piece, it took a lot of time and many attempts to not burn myself with the hot glue gun (which I obviously did multiple times...). At first, I planned to do a purple flower with a green stem as seen in my other pixelated inspiration above.  However, I realized that I did not have enough green gems and most of the green gems were two big and did not fit with the flower.  However, I am pleased with the way it turned out seeing I worked very hard on it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X2: ASCII Art

Music B5